Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Jobu Design UK, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
Means any products that Jobu Design UK advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Web Site;
“Jobu Design UK”
Jobu Design UK
Means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
Means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
Means our place(s) of business located at:
Jobu Design UK
Means this is our company's official address, where official documents are sent and legal notifications received:
Jobu Design UK
Means any online communications infrastructure that Jobu Design UK makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email and email links;
“User” / “Users”
Means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Jobu Design UK and acting in the course of their employment;
Means the website that you are currently using www.jobu-design.co.uk or www.jobudesign.co.uk and sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions;
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Web Site only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business.
4. International Customers
If Goods are being ordered from outside the UK, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Jobu Design UK is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Jobu Design UK cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
5. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Jobu Design UK or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Jobu Design UK. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post to:
Jobu Design UK
7. Termination and Cancellation
- Either Jobu Design UK or you may terminate your Account. If Jobu Design UK terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If Jobu Design UK terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
- Jobu Design UK reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
8. Goods, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Jobu Design UK correspond to the actual Goods, Jobu Design UK is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 15.1 for incorrect Goods.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- Jobu Design UK does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are provided on the Web Site, however these may not take into account sales that have taken place during your visit to the web site
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Jobu Design UK reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every week.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Jobu Design UK processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Web Site include VAT.
9. Payment Options
Payments are normally taken through our website on the secure payment page. If you need to, please feel free to call us to discuss any of your requirements. Please be aware we do have the facilities to handle or take card payment details over the telephone or by email, all payments must be processed through the website.
ALL goods dispatched are sent only to the registered cardholder’s address to combat fraud.
If you wish to send goods to an alternate address other than your cardholder’s registered address, we will require you to authenticate your payment with your card supplier on checkout, otherwise you can use the BACS payment option on checkout and make a BACS payment directly to our bank, You will find our BACS payment details at the bottom of the checkout page, also on the Company Information Page.
Please Note, Goods will not be dispatched until all funds have cleared in our account.
- Jobu Design UK will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Jobu Design UK receives no communication from you, within 7 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
- Free delivery is not a standed service offered by Jobu Design UK.
This service is offered on UK deliveries for chosen products from time to time as a promotional package.
All products marked as free delivery and any other products on the same order will be delivered free of charge to any UK mainland address excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands. (These exclusions are subject to the discrection of Jobu Design UK)
Jobu Design UK reserves the right to send Free UK Delivery items by any service they choose to use; these services can take up to 3 days, this is longer than our standard services offered.
11. Returns Policy
Jobu Design UK aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 7 days to arrange collection and return. Jobu Design UK will be responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Jobu Design UK within 7 days to arrange collection and return. Jobu Design UK will be responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Jobu Design UK within 7 days and arrange collection and return. Jobu Design UK will be responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Jobu Design UK within 7 days of receipt. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of Jobu Design UK. You are responsible for paying shipment costs and adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/items if Goods are returned for this reason.
- If you wish to return Goods to Jobu Design UK for any of the above reasons, please contact us to obtain a RETURNS NUMBER and to make the appropriate arrangements.
- Jobu Design UK do not sell items to be used for or used on a trial basis, we advise all customers to check the items to be purchased are compatible with, designed to be used with and up to the specifications to be used with their own equipment, If you decide to return these goods because of incompatibility reasons, it will be at the discretion of Jobu Design UK to accept these goods for return, in doing so Jobu Design UK will refund the cost of the goods only, and you will be responsible for paying shipment costs and adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/items if Goods are returned for this reason.
- If any Free Delivery item is returned unopened or undamaged or unwanted, then the following conditions will apply:-
All the items purchased on that particular order with the free UK delivery product are to be returned together OR
If the Free Delivery product only is to be returned unwanted for a refund, then a charge for the delivery cost of the order will be charged and deducted accordingly from the refund.
- Jobu Design UK reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- Jobu Design UK makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
14. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Jobu Design UK reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes. If Jobu Design UK is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
15. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility. Jobu Design UK accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
16. Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jobu Design UK accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Jobu Design UK liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Jobu Design UK.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restrictsJobu Design UK liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Web Site.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
17. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
18. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
20. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Jobu Design UK shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Jobu Design UK and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.